Questions To Ask A Reiki Master About The Training They Offer
Are you thinking about taking Reiki classes? Have you had a negative experience with Reiki due to the way you were taught? Or are you unsure of what to expect from your Reiki teacher during your Reiki lessons.
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, don’t worry as these are natural happenings when taking action to learn something new. That said, it is so very important to have complete confidence and faith in your Reiki teacher in order to experience the best results.
Below you will find William Lee Rands 10 important questions to ask before deciding whether a Reiki teacher that is right one for you.
by William Lee Rand
• How long have you been working with Reiki? What training have you had? How often do you teach? How do you personally use Reiki? What is your lineage?
• Will this training initiate me into, or progress me within the Usui lineage? If not, then which lineage is it a part of?
• What do you cover in your classes? How many hours of class time is included? How much time is instructional, and how much is hands on practice?
• What are the specific things I will be able to do after taking the training?
• What are your fees, and will I receive a certificate and a manual?
• Can I take notes and tape record the class?
• How many symbols will I learn?
• Is there a Reiki support group in my area or can you help me establish one?
• Will you openly support me in being a successful Reiki practitioner or master?
• Do you have a positive respectful attitude toward other Reiki practitioners and masters, regardless of lineage or affiliation?
Many thanks to William Lee Rand for this article.
Read the complete article here – Questions to ask a reiki master